Makeup I'm wearing/must haves
I know I talk about makeup a LOT, but I really do love it!! I feel like if you're using the right products in the right way, you really will feel 100 times more confident! Here are my current ride or dies...
1. Primer. I know, I know, one more thing to put on your face. I encourage you to try it. It makes a huge difference in your skin tone and makes your foundation look prettier.
2. Foundation. I like a luminous finish, as I think it makes my skin feel younger and more dewy.
3. Contour. If you haven't ever contoured, try it. If you need help, I'll come over and help you, or we can do it over a video chat! (Seriously!)
4. Highlighter. There are a million out there at every price point. I am currently using the Flower palette from Drew Barrymore's line.
5. Brow gel. This is non-negotiable at this point. I can't go a day without it. Even on the days when I skip a full face, I always do a little brow gel.
6. The perfect red lip! Splurge on a Lipsense or Anastasia Beverly Hills color or save with a Nyx tube! (I use the color Pure Red)
7. Last but not least, a great mascara. I still use Lash Love and think it's freaking fantastic for the price!
My skin is far from perfect and I am always learning, but it is so much fun to pick up tricks and ways to improve your skin and face, which in turn make you feel a bit more ready to take on the world each day!