Things I'm loving this week...
1. My Smashbox contour set. We need to discuss this in detail...possibly a makeup video coming soon!! If you haven't tried contouring, you MUST try it!!! Don't be afraid of something new and different. It really is a game changer... I even added this close up of my face so you could see my contoured cheek and nose!
2. My doc martens. I don't know why I don't wear them more often. They really are the best.
3. This adorable little vase of white roses I found at Marshall's for a steal!
4. Mary Kay lash love. Seriously, if you have $15, order it NOW!!
5. Nyx brow mascara in blonde. Y'all know how seriously I take eyebrows! I am super picky, and like them filled in and slightly thicker, but without being TOO dark or harsh looking. This stuff does the trick perfectly, and is only about 7 bucks! Can't beat that!